Invisalign® Clear Braces – Grove City, OH
Straighten Your Smile Without Drawing Attention to It
Many adults and teenagers with crooked teeth choose not to undergo orthodontic treatment because they don’t want to be stuck with metal braces for two years or longer. If this describes you, know that there is a much more discreet, comfortable, and quicker treatment – Invisalign in Grove City. At Park Street Dental of Grove City, we offer these removable clear braces to help you straighten your smile without drawing attention to it. You can learn more about this revolutionary treatment and whether it’s right for you by giving our team a call today and scheduling a consultation!
Why Choose Park Street Dental of Grove City for Invisalign?
- Compassionate Dentists Who Listen to Your Needs
- Friendly Dental Team with Decades of Experience
- Treatments Fully Customized for Each Individual Patient
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign can correct many of the same orthodontic issues that traditional braces can. Instead of using metal brackets and wires, though, Invisalign involves a series of clear aligners that you wear over your teeth for about 22 hours per day before switching to the next set. Each set of trays is in a different shape, meant to straighten a portion of your smile at a time until all of your pearly whites have achieved their desired alignment. Because the aligners are removable and see-through, most patients find that Invisalign is a much more convenient option than conventional braces.
Indications for Invisalign
While the only way to know for sure whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign is to attend a consultation with our dentists, this treatment can often fix common orthodontic problems, including:
- Crowded teeth – It’s easier for plaque and tartar to build up if your teeth are crowded because there are more nooks and crannies in your mouth that are difficult to clean. Invisalign can space these teeth out properly, making brushing and flossing simpler and more effective.
- Gaps between teeth – Significant gaps between the teeth are usually not considered conventionally attractive. If yours have been bothering you, your dentist in Grove City can close the gaps with Invisalign.
- Bite alignment issues – Mild to moderate overbite, underbite, open bite, and crossbite can all be fixed by Invisalign. Not only will it relieve stress from your jaw joints, but it reduces your risk of oral health problems caused by chronic nighttime teeth grinding.
The Benefits of Invisalign
There are many reasons to choose Invisalign over braces, such as:
- The clear aligners practically disappear once you put them over your teeth.
- The smooth plastic material is less likely to irritate your cheeks, gums, and other soft tissues in your mouth.
- You can remove the trays whenever you want, allowing you to eat, drink, brush, and floss as you normally would.
- Invisalign has a faster average treatment time than braces.
- Your regular checkups throughout treatment will be much shorter.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Each Invisalign treatment plan is tailored to the patient’s specific needs, so there really isn’t a way for us to give you a cost estimate without knowing the details of your smile. The cost of your Invisalign treatment will depend on several variables, including the severity of your orthodontic issues, the number of aligners you’ll need, and how well you stay on-track with your original treatment plan.
During your consultation, we’ll outline the factors affecting your cost and help you navigate various payment methods, including dental insurance and CareCredit financing.